Camp North End does more than attract top talent, it works to keep them inspired.
Here, startups, artists, and Fortune 500 companies push the boundaries of their fields and scale new ideas. Renowned chefs, trendsetting retail, and lively cultural festivals find the ideal space here for expression and collaboration.
With almost 3 Million SF of development planned, companies can comfortably scale in place with Class-A office spaces ranging from 17,000-750,000SF and flexibility for custom build-outs. All together, the mix of office, retail, restaurants and public spaces make Camp north End a vibrant neighborhood center.
Historic wooden trusses, massive steal beams, exposed brick, and bright, expansive windows frame the kinds of inspirational workplaces talent want.
Camp North End has been ahead of the curve in optimizing occupant health through design. This ongoing commitment means office space that stands out in the post-Covid world.
Walkable retail corridors feature a multitude of shops, studios, and exceptional food & beverage destinations with real character. In a short time, this has become Charlotte's most progressive destinations for culinary and shopping experiences.
On-Site Restaurants & Retail
- Catering & delivery capabilities
- 12 Food & Beverage spots
Health & Wellness
- 2-star Fitwel™ Design Certification
- Continuous covered loop for walking meetings
- Multiple, direct entrances into offices—no shared lobbies or elevators
- Bloc.CLT fitness, daily classes and personal coaching
- Free outdoor fitness station
- Cultivated native landscapes to support pollinators and water conservation
- Meditation garden
- Community edible gardens
- Weekday farmers market
- 76 acres of room to roam
- Google Fiber
- Camp App
- Keyless Entry for tenants via DoorFlow
Parking & Transportation
- Less than one mile to Center City Uptown, I-277, I-77, I-85, and Lynx Blue Line station
- Tesla charging station
- Jaunt Charlotte cart to/from Uptown for weekday lunch
- More than 1,500 parking spaces today
Public Gathering Spaces
- Ability to book private meeting rooms
- 100+ outdoor seating vignettes
- The Boileryard and other public spaces to host events
- 50+ murals and sculptures
- 250+ community events per year
- SkillPop - Bootcamp series customized for tenants
I'm Interested In...
Hex Coffee’s new space will open soon at Camp North End in Charlotte
Hex Coffee Kitchen & Natural Wines expects to open next month at its new, larger spot in Camp North End.
Bolton & Menk To Relocate Southeast Headquarters To Camp North End
ATCO Properties & Management, along with partner Shorenstein Properties, LLC, announced today that multi-regional engineering + planning firm Bolton & Menk is establishing its Southeast headquarters in 24,600 square feet at Camp North End’s historic Gama Goat Building.
ATCO, Shorenstein Ink HQ Lease in Charlotte
The building is part of Camp North End, a 76-acre adaptive reuse campus.
Bolton & Menk to double Charlotte office space with move from uptown to Camp North End
Bolton & Menk, a Minnesota-based civil engineering firm, is establishing Charlotte as its permanent Southeast headquarters with a move into Camp North End’s Gama Goat building.
Popular custom hat shop to open in Camp North End
Fitteds, a popular local custom-fitted hat retailer, will bring its trendy hats to Camp North End this spring.
Fitteds Charlotte lands new bricks-and-mortar space at Camp North End
Custom hat retailer Fitteds Charlotte is relocating to Camp North End.
The brand has snapped up 800 square feet at 701 Keswick Ave., Suite 104. It expects to open there in March.
Charlotte startup Petfolk signs lease in Camp North End for new HQ
Local veterinary startup Petfolk has nabbed space at Camp North End, where it’s established a nationwide headquarters.