Ice Skating at Camp North Pole
Join us as we transform a corner of Camp North End into Camp North Pole for the holiday season with a brand new ICE SKATING rink!
After a round of ice skating all are invited to relax by the fire pit, sip a hot seasonal beverage, enjoy local eats, and find the perfect gift for loved ones.
Wednesday, November 22 – Sunday, January 7
OPEN DAILY (INCLUDING HOLIDAYS)
Ford Factory at Camp North End
400 Camp Road
Charlotte, NC 28206
Hours of OperationRegular Hours
- MONDAY-THURSDAY 4-9 PM
- FRIDAY 4-10 PM
- SATURDAY 12-10 PM
- SUNDAY 12-9 PM
- Thanksgiving Break (Wed, Nov 22 – Sat, Nov 25): 12-10 PM daily
- Winter Break (Wed, Dec 20 – Tue, Jan 2): 12-10 PM daily*
- *Christmas Eve (Sun, Dec 24): 12-5 PM
General Admission: $15 per person
Children 5 and under: $10 per person
Skate rentals are included in the price.
Guests are welcome to use their skates at no discounted fee. All ticket sales will be walk-up only.
To inquire about group rates or private rink rentals, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note the Ice Rink will CLOSEWeather conditions that impact ice rink operations: temperatures below 18 degrees or above 75 degrees; winds over 30 MPH; precipitation and snow storms.
DURING INCLEMENT WEATHER
ParkingCamp North End has ample parking! We recommend the following options to ice skating patrons.
- 120 Razades Way – Parking Garage – Free for first 3 hours; $4 per every additional hour (ADA Accessible)
- 1724 Statesville Ave. – Surface Parking Lot – FREE (ADA Accessible)
- 1801 N. Graham St. – Surface Parking Lot – FREE (ADA Accessible)
- Be respectful of other skaters!
- No smoking
- No bags on the ice
- No shoes on the ice
- No food or drink on the ice
- No tag or horseplay on the ice
- No carrying children on the ice
- Only skaters who have purchased a ticket will be admitted on the ice.
- We do not have a time limit for skating sessions, but no re-entry will be permitted. A ticket is void once the skates are returned.
- Ice skating is not ADA accessible, but spectators are welcome at Camp North Pole and all throughout Camp North End.