Camp North End does more than attract top talent, it works to keep them inspired.
Here, startups, artists, and Fortune 500 companies push the boundaries of their fields and scale new ideas. Renowned chefs, trendsetting retail, and lively cultural festivals find the ideal space here for expression and collaboration.
With almost 3 Million SF of development planned, companies can comfortably scale in place with Class-A office spaces ranging from 17,000-750,000SF and flexibility for custom build-outs. All together, the mix of office, retail, restaurants and public spaces make Camp north End a vibrant neighborhood center.
Historic wooden trusses, massive steal beams, exposed brick, and bright, expansive windows frame the kinds of inspirational workplaces talent want.
Camp North End has been ahead of the curve in optimizing occupant health through design. This ongoing commitment means office space that stands out in the post-Covid world.
Walkable retail corridors feature a multitude of shops, studios, and exceptional food & beverage destinations with real character. In a short time, this has become Charlotte's most progressive destinations for culinary and shopping experiences.
On-Site Restaurants & Retail
- Catering & delivery capabilities
- 12 Food & Beverage spots
Health & Wellness
- 2-star Fitwel™ Design Certification
- Continuous covered loop for walking meetings
- Multiple, direct entrances into offices—no shared lobbies or elevators
- Bloc.CLT fitness, daily classes and personal coaching
- Free outdoor fitness station
- Cultivated native landscapes to support pollinators and water conservation
- Meditation garden
- Community edible gardens
- Weekday farmers market
- 76 acres of room to roam
- Google Fiber
- Camp App
- Keyless Entry for tenants via DoorFlow
Parking & Transportation
- Less than one mile to Center City Uptown, I-277, I-77, I-85, and Lynx Blue Line station
- Tesla charging station
- Jaunt Charlotte cart to/from Uptown for weekday lunch
- More than 1,500 parking spaces today
Public Gathering Spaces
- Ability to book private meeting rooms
- 100+ outdoor seating vignettes
- The Boileryard and other public spaces to host events
- 50+ murals and sculptures
- 250+ community events per year
- SkillPop - Bootcamp series customized for tenants