Y2K: An Immersive Fundraiser for Goodyear Arts
Catch the Millennium Bug at Goodyear Arts:
- Join us as we celebrate New Year’s Eve 1999.
- Dress in the best of late 90s fashion: denim, pearlescent metallics, puffer vinyl, and baby tees.
- Savor late-90s tunes by Dipstick and DJ See Bird Go.
- Drinks and snacks at this house party are totally included.
- Countdown to the year 2000.
Partygoers must be ages 21+.
Following past events like Prom, Boat, and Camp, Y2K is our sixth annual immersive fundraiser. This year, we’re raising funds to support our operating and programming expenses. Your support helps fund our paid artists’ residencies and exhibitions and allows us to remain committed to providing free and accessible multi-arts events to audiences.
Please help us extend our annual impact:
- 9 paid local artists in residence
- 48 alumni artists in the growing GYA Collective, 31 of whom use ongoing free studio and rehearsal space
- 20 other local artists using studio space free of charge
- 400+ local and visiting artists showing artwork and/or performing
- 100+ free-and-public performances, showcases, and events
- 13,500+ attendance and growing
Goodyear Arts is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.