Think Dry January means staying home all month? Think again!
Join Counterculture Club, a global alcohol-free social community and events company based in Charlotte, NC for Counterculture Festival on Sat. January 21, 2023 from 3-8 p.m. at Camp North End.
Presented by The Champagne Problems Podcast and sponsored by Athletic Brewing, Counterculture Festival will be the first and largest festival in the southeast dedicated to celebrating the innovative and expansive world of nonalcoholic beverages. In addition to complimentary tastings from the leading local, regional and international NA brands, the event will feature live music, panel discussions, VIP experiences and more.
VIP Tickets will be VERY limited and include:
– 1 hour early admission for additional tasting time (VIP Doors at 2 p.m.)
– Deluxe gift bag featuring sponsor giveaways, a custom festival tote, discount codes and more
– Personal tarot card reading at the event with Mariah Oyler of Harvest & Moon
GA Tickets include:
– Access to complimentary beverage tastings & product giveaways from leading local and international N/A beverage brands including Athletic Brewing, UpDog Kombucha, Blue Blaze Brewing Zero Day Seltzer and more. Full beverage lineup to be announced in early Jan!
– Free yoga classes
– Live entertainment
– Sponsor giveaways
– Shopping from local vendors