Biggie Brunch featuring DJ Badala B and B.A.D. Donuts Pop-Up
Celebrate the life and music of The Notorious B.I.G. with a Biggie themed menu featuring pastries from Charlotte’s new B.A.D. Doughnuts in conjunction with Leah & Louise and MacFly Fresh Printing Co.
Tickets can be purchased here.
Fresh off his nomination for “best chef in the southeast” for the third time by the James Beard Foundation, Chef Greg Collier, owner of Leah & Louise, has announced several new ventures including B.A.D. Doughnuts and The Abyss Speakeasy.
Be one of the first to sample pastries and other goodies while listening to Biggie and other Bad Boy artists under the musical direction of DJ Badala B.
Justin Hazelton, one of Charlotte’s premier mixologist and lead behind The Abyss, will run a cash bar for mimosas and other cocktails
Ticket includes food and an exclusive t-shirt printed by MacFly Fresh Printing Co.
- “Warning” – Jalenero chicken skins, chilé onion ranch (spicy as hell)
- “Big Poppa” – Brioche, braised short rib, cheese egg, muscadine jam
- “Going back to Cali” – Grit bowl, gouda cheese, smoked mushrooms
- “I Love the Dough” – Selection of donuts
- Exclusive T-shirt – designed and printed by MacFly Fresh Printing Co.